Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. Ticket terms are as advertised in full on the ticket provider’s site.
2.Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold for commercial gain. We may at our discretion refuse admission to the performance to the holders of any transferred or resold tickets.
3. Latecomers will not be admitted to the show, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your performance.
4. Visitors will not be allowed admission to the show without a valid ticket. All e-tickets must be printed by you and produced to gain entry to the venue, or produced digitally on a smart phone or similar device. In the case of any loss or accidental deletion of e-tickets, please contact the ticket provider prior to the day of the performance. If, for any reason, an e-ticket cannot be presented at the box office, the purchaser must arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to the start time of the performance, with proof of purchase, to allow the box office time to locate and re-issue the e-ticket. In case of theft, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact the box office so that the tickets can be cancelled and re-issued. We reserve the right to demand proof of identity if you do not present a valid e-ticket.
5. For the safety of visitors to the show, the organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may conduct security searches.
6. The organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
7. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable.
8. Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
9. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket as displayed on the ticket provider’s website. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements or access needs please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if not notified at the point of booking.
10. The organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the show.
11. Visitors may be filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the show.
12. Please note the age restrictions that apply when booking to see the show.
13. Audience are not permitted to take pictures, sound recordings or videos of the performance. Mobile phones and other electronic equipment must be switched off before the start of the performance.
14. Admission to the performance is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the venue operator. If audience members breach those terms, conditions or rules then the venue operator may refuse admission or require audience members to leave the venue.
15. We may use certain visual effects including smoke or strobe lighting, please raise any concerns prior to booking tickets.
16. The production, its service providers or partners may record the performance, by purchasing tickets you consent to you and other members of your booking to being filmed and any subsequent commercial exploitation of such recordings without payment.
17. Where a concession is claimed, proof of identity and concession entitlement may be required. Failure to supply such proof when required may result in the full ticket price being charged.
18. We reserve the right to make alterations to the published performances where necessary, including performers, running times and venue. Where a performance is rescheduled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details you provided us with at the time of ordering, you will have the option of either retaining your tickets for the re-scheduled the performance, or alternatively claiming a refund including any booking fees. In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to: email@example.com
19. In the unfortunate event where we have to cancel a performance, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you using the details you provided us with at the time of ordering, and you will be entitled to a refund including any booking fees.
20. Where a performance is cancelled due to causes outside of our reasonable control (including, without limitation, such as acts of god, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, epidemic or other natural disaster, shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labour or materials or a failure of public or private telecommunications networks) you will receive an automatic refund including any booking fees. For more details please see the Ticket Provider’s stated terms and conditions.
21. In the event of cancellation, we will not be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation. We recommend that you take out any necessary travel insurance.
22. Nothing in these terms shall affect your statutory rights. For more information please see https://www.citizenadvice.org.uk/.
Website Terms & Conditions
1. This Site is owned and operated by Inside Pussy Riot Lmt, with registered no. 10899534 and registered address at 2 Chart House, Effingham Road, Reigate, RH2 7JN (we, us or our).
2. Your purchase use of, the site will be governed by these terms and any other documents contained in these terms, which will form a legal contract between us and you. By browsing or using this site you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms.
3. If you would like to contact us for any reason please do so using the following details:
Address: Les Enfants Terribles, 1 Creek Road, London, SE8 3BT
Tel: 02036632168 – Les Enfants Terribles
4. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site. You may download extracts, of any page(s) from the site, provided that:
a) the material shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium;
b) the material may not be modified or altered in any way;
c) you may only use the material for personal, non-commercial purposes;
d) the material may not be distributed or sold to any third party; and
e) you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the material.
5. If you copy or use any part of the site made available through it in breach of the terms, your right to use the site will cease immediately and you must destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
8. If you have any queries or complaints about the site, please contact us using the contact information as detailed in Clause 3. We will use reasonable efforts to respond to you promptly.
9 Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to submit the dispute for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.
10. You may link to any page of the site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, nor establish a link to the site in any website that is not owned by you.
11. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
12. Where the site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of those websites or resources and we are not responsible or liable for them in anyway.
13. You acknowledge that the site has not been developed to meet your individual requirements and is for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the site for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any unforeseeable loss or damage, such as loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
14. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract.
15. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for:
a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
c) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
16. The site is currently made available to you for your personal, non-commercial use, free of charge, although we reserve the right to charge for access to the site in the future. We will give you reasonable notice before implementing any charges.
17. Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the site without notice to you.
18. We do not guarantee that the site will always be available, be uninterrupted, secure or free from bugs or viruses, nor that the site will be free from errors or omissions.
19. You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the site will cease immediately.
20. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the site.
21. We may revise the terms from time to time in the event of changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements or changes to our business practices.
22. Your use of the site will be subject to the most recent version of the terms available on the site. We recommend that you read through the terms available on the site regularly so that you can be sure that you are aware of any changes that may apply to you.
23. The Terms do not create or infer any rights that are enforceable by any person who is not a party to them.
24. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms. You may only transfer your rights or obligations under these terms to another person if we agree in writing.
25. If we decide not to exercise or enforce any right that we have against you at a particular time, then this does not prevent us from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
26. Each of the conditions of these terms operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
27. These terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.